View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 20:47   #1425
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Pron in VR is a sight to behold hahaha

Just stay out of VR Chat Rooms and play single player games and you will have no issues

Just for reference no one ever gets groped in VR it is not real you can not be touched

You can only feel something if you wear a haptic suit and it still will not be like getting a beating
Thanks, it's not something I know much about yet.

I didn't think that you could get a real beating, I think it's the fact that people have the desire to act out these fantasies (that they probably can't/daren't do in real life) that she finds so objectionable and offensive.

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
This threat is becoming more and more detached and surreal.
One day, maybe streaming services will be viewed as old fashioned and we will actually be in programmes, either as an observer or participant, via the Metaverse!

Football fans could watch a game whilst virtually sitting in the terraces with other fans, or be sitting in the Rovers Return having a pint whilst watching the other 'customers' acting out their lives.

As crime increases, travel becomes more expensive and there's a desire to cut pollution, perhaps the future is to virtually sit with our friends at the theatre or in the pub, knowing that we won't get mugged or that our home will be burgled in our absence. Cheaper, safer and more environmentaly friendly, but will it be the same? It could also see a lot of businesses go under.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 21-04-2022 at 20:55.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote