View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 14:12   #1147
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I have watched every episode of NCIS for 17 years, yet Di$ney thought it would be a good business model to close down FOX in the UK and put it on Di$ney+.

Now I can't and won't pay to watch NCIS, like many fans in the UK.

I guess they want to cancel the show, as dumping it on a premium platform will kill the large UK fanbase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Fox had first run rights to NCIS, which have been transferred to Disney+. NCIS is a Paramount / CBS production and has always been repeated on other networks. I guess it will eventually show up on Channel 5, 5 USA and the CBS channels as it did when it was when Fox aired the first run.
They've shown every season that Fox UK did on 5USA now, so I as far as I'm concerned it's just a matter of when rather than if the latest season makes it onto UK broadcast.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote