Thread: Streaming Halo
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 22:04   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Which streamer has Halo?
Paramount+. It is well worth checking out. I haven't watched this week's ep yet but I really enjoyed the first two. Some of the acting is very hollow and would ordinarily kill me but the production quality and story more than makes up for it. They have gone all out on set design and visual effects; the last time I was wowed this much was Game of Thrones and I can't remember ever seeing a scifi series with this much detail and realism. You can watch it really believing those locations exist. The other thing I am really enjoying is the story and depth. I have never played the game and know nothing of the story so this is all new to me and I am really enjoying it. It is far more than a scifi action shooter and Paramount have really gone all in on this and committed 110%.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote