Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 13:09   #548
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Why all this off-topic talk about RT? It was never available on VM anyway, so why discuss in Changes to Virgin TV?
The biggest threat to the existence of the world and it's inhabitants in our lifetimes results in the removal of the main Putin propaganda machine to the UK, and your concerned about a thread going off topic. Really?

Besides, RT was previously available on Virgin to their Irish customers.

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
I've heard the plug was pulled from the London UK studios - but this was not related the RT being removed.
RT source was Moscow and the feeds to UK were cut by EU.
So RT would still be off-air if no action was taken in UK.
They are still on air but now seem to be repeating the same 30 minute anti-Ukraine programme nearly every hour.
I've got my suspicions that even some of the hourly news slots are repeats.
Where are they on air (or do you mean online)? RT America has now been taken off air.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/03/media...fs/index.html9

Staff were 'shocked' really?? Staff were 'in tears' and only wanted to work to provide for their families.

Tough.

Up until just over a week ago ordinary people in the Ukraine were doing the same and many have lost more than their jobs (and didn't get two months pay) and will have shed many more tears. In the meantime, all these selfish *******s did was carry on doing Putins dirty work of propaganda.