Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 12:32   #547
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
The EU certainly pulled the plug on Hotbird 13, which I’ve been told was the incoming London feed. RT were capable of using a private downlink, which would have come with considerable cost & also London is just in the footprint of ABS2 whose operators are Hong Kong based.
Do you know if Freeview are set to launch new channels in the coming months?

Any info on month and Channel name?

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Why all this off-topic talk about RT? It was never available on VM anyway, so why discuss in Changes to Virgin TV?
I have not seen any new news about Virgin Media in a past 10 days.

Some Virgin Media Viewers (Count me as one) who can watch or pick up Freeview using their TV Set that why I want "off topic" on Monday when news was breaking about the EU Banning RT from broadcasting.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info