Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 16:53   #304
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Hopefully, most people know that Mixit = Player and Maxit = Full House, so any of the legacy packages in between will be available in Maxit. I can't say I've ever been a big fan of Virgin's package and bundle names but Mixit and Maxit.

As for the personal picks, yes, The Box and Box Hits are in the "Reality Tier" which is sold with channels in the "Entertainment Tier" as "Entertainment & Lifestyle". Not confusing at all.
The Maxit/Full House thing isn't that straightforward as I recall. There was original Full House, which has Kids TV included, and latterly one was introduced without Kids TV, which became Maxit. At least that's my recollection.

But as this is in the context of discussing Music channel availablity, probably not relevant now I think about it.

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

BenMcr beat me to it, and with less words.

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

And he added more after I typed that. LOL.