View Single Post
Old 23-01-2022, 19:33   #864
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Because others have, in the last week, raised questions about the Whips behaviours?

And why didn’t she say more before? As explained in your link
Quote:
The Wealden MP is quoted as saying she dropped the matter after being told that if she "persisted" in asking about it she "would be ostracised and her career and reputation would be destroyed".

"I raised it several more times through official party channels.... I was extremely careful to follow procedure, and when the procedure ran out of road I had no choice but to get on with my career."
So she's saying she didn't report these (alleged) racist remarks to the media or police at that time because her politics career was more important . . . until it suddenly isn't?

Sorry, but people who complain years after an event don't get my sympathy . . . do it when it occurs, not when there's an opening to get the boot in.*

*applies to cricketers too