View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 20:22   #748
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Dave42 is right. Check out the Sky News video below. Johnson says "nobody told me" the Number 10 garden party during lockdown was "against the rules".

Whilst ignorance of the law is no defence, they're his rules that he announced the rules to the public!
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1483431855001063429
Yes, he did say that, but he said it because people keep alleging that he was warned it was illegal. Come on, Andrew, join the dots!

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
Senior Conservative backbencher tells me tonight they are confident of getting to 54 letters tomorrow to try and oust the PM.

“Up the revolution!” they tell me.
That went well…

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
Bury South MP Christian Wakeford has this morning defected from the Conservatives to Labour.

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-mp-d...rship-12519919
And you should hear what his constituents say about that.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Christian Wakeford . . . just had a look at his wiki page, seems just as corrupt and useless as most. Probably won't win the next local election anyway if standing for Labour, no harm done.
He’s a one-trick pony. His constituents are furious with him.