View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 01:32   #667
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I had previously cancelled the Now Tv sub, I brought it back for the new season of the excellent Succession drama, I got a free seven-day trial and then cancelled online as I didn't want to pay £9.99 per month for the entertainment package, I got the usual stay with us etc etc and kept going to the cancel section, and low and behold, I got the entertainment package for £3.99.
Yes the multiple "stay with us" is being looked into by the powers that be as it may be unlawful, it should only ask once if you want to cancel and then make a offer, not ask 3 or 4 times if you want to cancel.