Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 13:18   #174
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Keyboard warriors like yourself will revolt - don’t make me laugh. The only revolting you do is your contempt for the people actually out there affected by the virus.

Hotels reporting cancellations, restaurants the same. There’s no return to 2019 OB and there never will be so long as the ostrich approach of a vocal minority scuppers a comprehensive, evidence based public health response.

For almost two years you have posited absolute nonsense on the forum; and Omicron is the final nail in the coffin in the idea of mass infection being a way out of this.

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:14 ----------

Amazing hyperbole.
Well instead of your usual put-downs, perhaps you should concentrate on answering the points that people make. We might get somewhere then.

I can live with you disagreeing with me. But your failure to explain why makes me believe that you have no answers. Why not prove me wrong?