Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 00:03   #8346
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Will it stop me from getting catching it? It will greatly reduce the chances of you catching it.
Will it stop me from passing it on? It will greatly reduce the likelihood of you passing it on.
So you should still still wear masks to reduce the chances of infecting others.
What a load of crap!

Well, if you want to believe that, fair dos.

Me? I’m laughing, but don’t mind me.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
We do expect car drivers to behave responsibly and not put others at risk.
Yes, don’t just mow them down….

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Such an idiotic point. But I’ll try and lay it out for you because I know weren’t trying to be a tool for for the sake of it.

If the car drivers ( the vaccinated) do as they should and stay on the road.

Why are they responsible for the idiots ( unvaccinated) that run out in front of them?

The car drivers are following the rules and behaving responsibly by staying on the road.
Quite right!

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

We’ve got MPs getting murdered and terrorists blowing themselves in hospital car parks yet we don’t bow to extremist or criminal sentiment or their “values”.
Topic?

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:52 ----------

Quote:
As opposed to who? People denying reality?
What is your reality, jfman?

---------- Post added 27-11-2021 at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was 26-11-2021 at 23:59 ----------

Quote:
At a population level a binary risk assessment on this manner is absolutely meaningless.

Such simplistic analysis unhelpful in a pandemic - the clue is in the name “pan”.

Shortly the mass infection is good idea will be in if/when the nu variant emerges here. Which leaves us dealing with the same old questions all over again. But hey ho, Britain can continue to be exceptional in respect of deaths as it erodes all kinds of immunity.
Yes, the same question - do lockdowns really work?

Of course not - they just delay the spread. By the way, the virus is called Omicron’. Do keep up!