View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 16:35   #3281
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you know what you posted right hinge of the overton window that puts me as far right as right can be so basically saying I am capable of

"Far-right politics, also referred to as the extreme right or right-wing extremism, are politics further on the right of the left–right political spectrum than the standard political right, particularly in terms of being anti-communist, authoritarian, ultranationalist, and having nativist ideologies and tendencies."

as I said implying I am a Nazi

Don't come back with a "that is not what I meant" post cuz it was exactly what you did
Much as it pains me to come to Hugh's defence, and equally so to cut across you, Hugh didn't get near implying you are a Nazi. That was an inference that you (wrongly) made. Nazi is very strong and needs to be explicit to stick.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote