Thread: Climate Change
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 14:54   #157
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Climate Change - sea level rises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Personally, I’d have had no qualms about flying to Glasgow from Brighton. It’s a long way and if business is time sensitive, trying to arrive and depart just-in-time by train is a risk.

His problem, so far as I’m concerned, is not his choice of the best mode of travel for the occasion, but that his movement generally has eschewed rational engagement with the realities of the world in which we live, in favour of virtue signalling.

Those who live by the virtue signal, will die by the virtue signal, as a very wise man might almost have said.
I can see the dilemma with the trains being disrupted by the weather so not arriving there v flying being against their ethos.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote