Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 00:09   #7724
Blackshep
cf.addict

Blackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to all
Re: Coronavirus

Yes the droplets can be bigger but the virus is able to travel short distances independent of the droplet (as I'm sure your aware) and at .14 micron those fabric masks are worthless if you want an effective mask lobby the government for full face cbrn rated masks then I'lltake it seriously. It isn't a vaccine by any measure that applied before covid 19 it doesn't prevent infection, it doesn't prevent death from the virus, it doesn't prevent you passing the virus on and it's effect is lessened by time and is worthless against emerging variants.

This "vaccine" is an unproved rushed experimental drug for which we have zero real data on it's medium to long term effects because so many stages in the usual research and development of medications were swept aside to get it out the door but it's ok they did some computer modelling. There is no real ground for anyone to be smug and self satisfied with their position everyone needs to do their own research and make a decision based on what they feel is best for them. As I said the coercive element in all of this should have more people questioning then there is.