Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 13:15   #7625
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The first thing to note is the denial is that lockdown rules weren’t broken, not that she wasn’t there.

Without knowing the living arrangements of the guest we can only assume she was in a support bubble with them and not a “Christmas bubble”. One quirk of the support bubble was that you could change it as often as you liked, although guidance advised to not form another bubble for a period of time (10 or 14 days if I recall) this wasn’t mandatory.

I don’t feel particularly strongly about the story if the alternative was for their guest to spend Christmas Day alone.
That's a good point, if she lived alone and wasn't part of another support bubble she could have formed one with Boris and Carrie, provided they weren't in another.

She has denied any wrongdoing also.

I haven't seen anything indicating whether or not their guest is/was in a relationship, but Wikipedia suggests she was (when younger) a victim of FGM, so that may suggest not...