Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 10:08   #7378
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I know comprehension isnt your strong point, but Im pretty sure even you should be able to understand "If people want to wear one, fine, go for it"

..and you're back to fantasy land.
In your rose tinted, land of unicorns, everyone might be like that.
Here in the real world, people wear them becasue they think it will protect them, not me.

Still, if thats your reason for doing it, feel free to stop, I dont need your 'protection'.

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

TUI seem to contradict themselves ?
This page seems clear…

https://www.tuifly.be/en/flightinfo-corona-measures
Quote:
A face mask during the flight
For passengers and crew

Wearing a face mask is obligatory at the airport as soon as boarding starts at the gate. You should bring your own face mask and wear it during the flight. Face masks must be changed every 4 hours, so you should make sure to bring enough face masks.

Passengers aged 6 and older must wear a face mask during the entire flight.
Face masks must be replaced every four hours. You have to take enough face masks for your outbound and/or return flight.
Wearing a face mask on board is obligatory. Passengers who do not wear a face mask or refuse to wear one will be denied access to the aircraft or will be requested to leave the aircraft before the closing of the doors. Should such a situation arise during the flight, TUI fly can decide to remove the passenger concerned from the aircraft (and reroute the flight) if this is necessary to guarantee the safe operation of the flight.
The obligation to wear a face mask continues to apply if you have received a COVID-19 vaccine.
See the FAQ for more information if you cannot wear a mouth mask for medical reasons.

What’s a suitable face mask?

A face mask that fully covers the mouth, nose and chin.
A surgical face mask or a (non-) medical face mask. Textile face masks are allowed as well.
Not allowed: other types of protection, like articles of clothing (e.g. a scarf), masks with an exhaust valve or face shields, are not adequate and cannot be allowed. Only if you are unable to wear a mouth mask on the plane for medical reasons do we request that you wear a splash screen, known as a face shield.
I think the newspaper’s summary had misinterpreted their info.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.