View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 19:28   #2675
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I have not seen any shortage of anything in my supermarket, all shelves look stocked - the only shortage is fuel and that is down to panic buying and stupidity.

What Brexit has highlighted is that is was a massive mistake to ever join a corrupted EU or the EEA as it was known initially, we came too reliant on foreigners to do the jobs, us British citizens should be doing, driving down wages, not making the job conditions adequate enough - Businesses looking to cut costs by having cheap Labour. HGV crisis began way before Brexit and not just in the UK.
I've seen shortages of items I used to buy.

I don't really know or care if it's Brexit. At this point even if it was the blame would lie on the Government for not preparing. I am just saying there are shortages.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote