View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 09:48   #173
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Panic at the Pumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I'd say that's more likely than media scaremongering, no way they can compete with the supermarkets

Isn't illegal to store over a certain amount of petrol at home?
There is yes, in fact it's not recommended to do at all by some people, I think it has to be stored away from a house or car as well so most people probably don't have the space to do it properly anyway.

Only a matter of time before one of these ends up in a fire, i'd say.

I'd definitely ban filling up anything which isn't a vehicle (potentially without some sort of permit which shows you have something to fill up if you can't take it to the garage) and the only exception should be like for example if you've ran out and need a can to get you to a station where you could say provide an emergency code to permit it which is issued by the AA or whatever.

If they turn up and try and fill up something else, they don't turn the pump on.

nffc is online now   Reply With Quote