View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 16:11   #402
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I would be interested to hear why he left though. I would imagine given he was effectively leading the channel's set-up he had a significant say in the editorial line until he, reportedly, fell out over that direction with the other senior people there.

Neil himself was promoting this channel as an antidote to the 'woke' media and had a segment called 'Woke Watch' so I'll be interested to hear where he intended the channel to go.

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

They're employing him to perform a task he is good at. Personally, I think he should have stayed the BBC in the first place.
Well, I don't think he will be heading off to News UK any time soon, not given what he said about Fox News last night on Question Time, he also revealed he was in a minority of one, regarding GB News direction.

Mick is offline   Reply With Quote