Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 22:50   #7169
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I understand just fine, you perpetual juvenile digs, are just that, and don’t embolden you no matter how delusionally you think they may
If you cannot see the link between lockdown and that low figure then you simply do not understand it. Upon challenge, you plucked a a single sentence out of an article that sounds good.

Quote:
Juvenile dig again.
Somewhat ironic from the man who thinks everyone on furlough is sitting watching Jeremy Kyle.

Quote:
Which is fine, it just helps me frame who you are. Jealous, envious and insecure. You need to believe in yourself and stop lashing out people that you think are doing better than you.

I believe in you.
Yet here you are with nothing better to do of a Friday evening that haphazardly jump into the Coronavirus thread, make spurious claims you can’t back up then double down on them.

Quote:
12.7 million under 16s in the U.K. 26million doses that could go elsewhere.

That could fully vaccinate Rwanda.

There is already a manufacturing and supply line, just need to direct it, where it’s needed. Which is not at people that don’t need it
If we can’t vaccinate everyone in a reasonable timescale then we are resigned to new variants, new boosters. Until manufacturing is at 8 billion doses a year, with associated distribution chains it will be woefully inadequate.

Pretending we can just send 26 million doses to Rwanda and they’d have the infrastructure to safely store and distribute the Pfizer vaccine is folly. All those AstraZeneca vaccines on the other hand...

Quote:
Is that your attempt at a “ gotcha”, god that’s so sad. Also not relevant at all.

As in that post, I’m not anti-vaccine. My kids are all vaccinated because there is a verifiable medical need for them to be. For their own health.

The discussion here is if there is such a need in regards to COVID because the studies are unequivocal that the risk to health to kids is negligible.

You’re so sad.
The studies are not unequivocal in any way, shape or form. Nor is it an attempt at a gotcha, it’s just sorry to see how you’ve slipped from a reasonably considered post into fundamentally anti-vax nonsense. For no real purpose whatsoever.

That said, it’s undoubtedly a positive that your own kids are vaccinated. I don’t see what’s problematic about extending that right to other parents.

I suspect this will be irrelevant anyway, as the Government finds evidence to justify it.

Last edited by jfman; 03-09-2021 at 22:57.