Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 12:25   #7143
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
With no due respect the world and WHO have had to deal with an organism that they had no previous experience of. I think we did pretty well under the circumstance.
I’m sure many organisations, governments, health officials and pharmaceutical companies have done very well under the circumstances. I’m not convinced that should be extended to the WHO.

If anyone else said what they did downplaying human to human transmission (against all evidence) in January 2020, downplaying airborne transmission (against much evidence) and running a sham investigation into the origins of Covid they’d rightfully be laughed out of town. The fact this is a UN organisation doesn’t exempt it from criticism for at best incompetence and at worst complicity with the CCP.