Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 12:19   #7114
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The article clearly is trying to put forward the narrative that there has been a massive increase in deaths. When there hasn't it is just due to the lumpy nature of the stats being recorded over several days of a bank holiday. Where death actually fell over the period, not increased.

I though that was obvious.
Surely a written piece either puts forward a narrative or it doesn’t.

The subtitle says that deaths have been steadily rising since June - something that is clearly demonstrably true. I appreciate the truth is uncomfortable for you, and that as you tell us so often you don’t care that might leave your attention to detail lacking.

I find it’s often helpful to read articles, rather than to forward my pre-conceived, persistently proven wrong narratives because despite all my self-styled privilege I’m bored.

Quote:
Are you two going to stop dancing around the tension between you and just get a room already.
Another valuable contribution to the thread.

Last edited by jfman; 02-09-2021 at 12:37.