Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:04   #7072
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I wasn’t in discussion with you and your interjection was of no relevance to me. After I have concluded my discussion with Mr Toffifee I may look at your post. Contrary to what you may think about yourself……….. not really a priority in my world.
Yet here you are, almost every day. Pointless retort after pointless retort. Adding no value.

I'm still waiting for the distinction between a booster and a vaccine - which seems key to the point being made that you dove head first in to counter with seemingly little understanding of the subject matter. Although that hasn't stopped you before.