View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:22   #1910
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
There's a vicious rumour on twitter that the government is going to deploy the army to keep the shelves stocked in supermarkets, wtf, wt actual f, who voted for this again?
More misinformation from you I see, careful, I might mistake you for Mr K.

Brexit had nothing to do with shelves being empty, if there is actually any shelves empty at all. My supermarket has fully stocked shelves. The shortfalls the other week was triggered by the sheer number of people being pinged by the NHS Covid App. I saw some desperate Remainiacs post a doctored screenshot, alleged to have been taken when the initial panic buying took place at start of pandemic. Desperate stuff still trying to rubbish the vote, when in reality, all their stupid claims of the county going bankrupt hasn’t come to pass, quite the opposite actually.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote