View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 18:00   #289
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Further devaluing your current Sky subscription , its now getting to the point where I say what exactly is the point of a Sky subscription.
I don’t think so, muppetman. You need to remember that these are AVOD streamers that are provided free of charge. It is also the half-way house to the eventual abolition of the pay-tv channels.

If the content is integrated into Sky’s system as they say it will, all the better. Everything on one box.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
No point just buy a streaming device its much cheaper.
If it was up to me, I would. However, my wife is tech-averse and is still trying to adjust to the 360.

If it’s all integrated into one box, it makes things so much easier than having to access multiple watchlists.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
We’ve been approaching for years by your count.
And there are some years to go by my count.

However, if you cannot see what is happening before your very eyes, there’s not going to be anything I can do to make you see it.