View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 21:35   #2136
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I see in your profile info you have SkyQ plus other bits. I rang up to renegotiate my contract a couple of months ago and on top of receiving a substantial discount I now get Netflix for £2/month. If it is something you think you would watch or even piques your interest then I strongly suggest you make enquiries. It can't hurt to ask. They have an awful lot of very average and below average content purely for the sake of bulking up the service but it is worth it for the few very good films and series that are on there.
Thanks I'll look into it. I need to phone up to talk about my sky bill which is far higher than I'd like. Got box sets which I never watch so need to get rid of them to save a bit
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote