Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2021, 18:19   #6464
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Vaccines never ever stop you from getting infected. The main issues are whether that person gets to the transmissible stage and whether they suffer any symptoms. All depends on how able and ready the person's immune system is, to respond to the reinfection.
Prior to, and after my two jabs, I tried to make extra sure my immune system was going to be in fairly good shape in order to gain as much future protection as possible. If people's immune system isn't in too good a shape when they get any jab, then the immune system is less likely to develop the desired protection.
Vaccines when announced all trumpeted efficacy against infection. Don’t get me wrong AstraZeneca offered about six different figures between 70 and 95, but they were all against infection.