Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 13:09   #6049
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

My son is in Australia (Canberra). The population is very largely unvaccinated because their government has (wrongly imo) disengaged from the AZ vaccine because they say risk of death from the vaccine is higher than from Covid. They're back-tracking on their AZ production facility.

So, the population must wait another year for Pfizer to come through. My son has been vaccinated with AZ through the British High Commission.

Lest you think that Australia is brisk and efficient, the current Delta wave got through the sort of loophole you might have expected the risk assessors to have caught. Like who touches the airline crew's baggage on the way to quarantine?

My advice is at your risk.