View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 17:26   #230
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Joe Biden’s first 100 days in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Quote:
Quote from The Hill:

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), who stirred controversy as former President Trump’s White House physician, said Thursday he is circulating a letter among House GOP colleagues that calls on President Biden to take a cognitive test to prove he is mentally fit to be commander in chief.

Jackson began collecting signatures for his letter this week during GOP meetings and House votes.

After this story was published, Jackson tweeted that he sent the letter to Biden; Biden's physician, Kevin O'Connor; and Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to the president.

Given the precedent set and President Biden’s CLEAR mental struggles, I believe it’s past time he take a cognitive test.

I sent a letter to him saying just that! ⬇️https://t.co/6RCKj7pFYd
— Ronny Jackson (@RepRonnyJackson) June 17, 2021

Thirteen other Republicans joined Jackson in signing the letter.

“Just everything that has been going on for the last year and a half … [Biden] doesn't know what's going on, where he's at. He's very confused all the time,” Jackson said in a brief interview with The Hill.

Jackson, who served as White House physician for both former Presidents Obama and Trump, has never treated or evaluated Biden, but he’s been attacking Biden’s cognitive abilities since last year’s presidential campaign.
Looks like the knives are out for sleepy Joe.
Ah, the doctor who said
Quote:
"You know, I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” Jackson continued.

“He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him."
And who said Trump was 6' 3" (here is Trump, standing right next to Obama, who is 6' 1")

I suppose Trump could have grown 2 inches after he was elected President?

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote