Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 19:55   #719
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
So why come here ? I dont go to a forum for bt or sky Scottish power or any other number of companies because l dont use them . If you do use virgin perhaps its time to update your details:
Do you own the forum? No only one person trolling here and it isn't me.
Who are you to say who can and who can't post on here? I actually post information regarding VM and if you stop trying to big the big man and look around you'll see there are sub forums.

Funny thing regarding VM it is available at my neighbours either side of me but not in my block lol, typical VM

Last edited by Legendkiller2k; 16-06-2021 at 20:03.