View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 12:31   #155
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It’s annoying when the people who actually spend tens of millions a year on Market Research views don’t along with yours…
Though it always feels (certainly to me) like a significant proportion of Market Research for any sector is exaggeration to justify their existence.

And also the opposite end, them sugarcoating things they find out so not to offend their clients, meaning what they find is diluted.

I'm fairly sure many of had something they were fond of change for no obvious reason. Sometimes this is due to us having an inaccurate understanding of the general opinion or world situation, other times it can be the Market Research team misrepresenting or misunderstanding the results of their investigation.

My point, that Market Research is a good and bad thing.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote