Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 20:05   #5628
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That’s absolutely right. Some people really believe that lockdowns kill off the virus. How many waves after lockdowns do they have to witness before joining the dots?
At £400bn+ how many more lockdowns do you need to witness before joining the dots that there is no normal economy for the foreseeable?

The public have resoundingly endorsed this Conservative Government's intention to stand behind flailing businesses. Stand behind employees.

Quote:
There is only one way to see off the virus - herd immunity. Fortunately we now have a vaccine to bring that about more nicely.
See Lancet on Pfizer. General consensus v Oxford.

We will be in this for a long while yet Old Boy.

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY
I never shop at Aldi, Seph - I don't know where that rumour emanated from. I don't go anywhere near discount shops and I would be appalled if one opened in my neck of the woods!
OB's contempt for the key worker plebs who work in retail knows no bounds.