View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 20:44   #10517
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
By your reckoning, Sky couldn’t be making a profit, which is demonstrably untrue. The delay in the streamers jumping on board has nothing to do with the money, anyway.
I'm unsure how you reach that conclusion.

Quote:
Even when presented with the facts that render your arguments incorrect (ie what the Premier League actually stated) you still carry on. You are cynical about absolutely everything and this leads to you coming to preposterous conclusions.

I’ll leave you to it.
I once again ask you to read the letter - the league are uncertain as to the value of the rights. The only reason - by virtue of straightforward supply and demand - that they could fall is because there is less interest.

Covid is the excuse to get around the law. The motivation for wanting to avoid an auction is very clear.

There's no reason an Amazon, Apple, Facebook or Google would have difficulty sourcing and underwriting payments for the duration of a three year contract.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote