Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 23:28   #4945
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Ultimately denial of the impact children have
Well, if you can read, you’ll find my issue is on the impact “to” children, not “from” children. You can read?

Quote:
They're hoping that previous misinformation around the MMR vaccine tugs on the heart strings.
you will also have read....that both my kids have had MMR, I have been vaccinated for flu and Covid. I am not anti-vax. Which I’m sure you know destroys your narrative, but I understand you need to push it anyway because you’ve got nothing else.