Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 17:19   #4362
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
As usual, posters on here have to be pedantic to the extreme. Seph is right, I was referring to EU goods such as French cheese, etc. I do not have the time or the inclination to investigate whether there is a tiny EU component in every product I buy.

If everyone who was annoyed with EU shenanigans boycotted products that were clearly and unambiguously made in the EU, this would have a significant impact on their economies that might just make them think again.

After all, we are only looking for a friendly trading arrangement with the EU, but outside the EU. There is absolutely no need for this hostility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The EU, is too far up itself, OB. Their Covid actions indicate their self-harming capacity.
The irony is overwhelming...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.