View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 18:13   #3827
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
We all know you live in an alternate one. The one where you said Brexit would be stopped and reversed, how totally inaccurate and wrong you were and still are, now on Independence!
Can you debate any topic without pulling it back to the divisive issue of Brexit? I assume not.

I've said before the Establishment would try to stop it, I'm sure everyone who can observe reality would accept that they did.

I'm not sure the difficulty you have with that observation. It's perfectly reasonable fair comment and observably true from both sides of the fence. There's three years worth of posts about it.

I don't see why my views on independence deny me the right to make fair comment observations on how hopeless the opposition parties are. As a rational English person I'm not surprised you oppose Scottish independence really.

Last edited by jfman; 22-03-2021 at 18:24.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote