Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 08:54   #1539
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
That is the subject of this thread
Indeed it is but When you say "HDR isn't available on the Sky UHD content yet." It's not clear may have been better to add through Virgin to the end.

I actually can't believe it isn't and at an extra £6. I have to find myself agreeing with OB here both VM and Sky are losing the plot with what they charge these days.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote