View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 13:36   #18
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
My main card doesn't have contactless on it and I would have the same from other providers if they offered it.

It's silly some traders now won't take cash (our local Chinese takeaway). My son went down for some chips, but they wouldn't server him. He didn't have a card with him.

My takeaway only takes cash.

It's the only cash I've used since March last year.

I will normally use cash for anything under £5.

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
What has happened to the old you can only buy on a card if you spend more than a fiver brigade.

It was a rule on a café/bakers I used between the first and second lockdown, but they then preferred card for all items

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm not sure I understand this ... are you saying you would choose not to have any access to contactless payment, even though you are aware an increasing number of shops will not accept cash? If so, why?

My nephew had a bank card which didn't have contactless, but it did have chip & pin.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote