View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:09   #3754
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
They couldn't fit all the Wokingham Tories into Wokingham Waitrose. Good job there are 4 x Waitroses within about 3 miles of Wokingham.

As to your point, I didn't classify my acquaintances as a weathervane because I prefaced my remark with an "If". Have you evidence to the contrary? What do your acquaintances now think?

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

If you're indirectly pointing to me in your remark, I prefaced my weathervane observation with an "if" and was putting my report "out there" to see if that's what others are finding.

Btw, I don't frequent pubs.
To confirm - I'm not pointing to you hence my opening words "Not the same situation here..."

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gba93 View Post
Maybe the referendum should include voters in the other UK countries to see what the feeling across the all the UK is.
Wouldn't that just add extra cost with no benefit? It's not up to people in Wales to decide if Scotland leaves the UK.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote