View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 14:01   #3710
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Where is it very clearly defined that Scottish independence means joining the EU?
I'll let myself walk into your trap. Remember, the only political party advocating independence is the SNP.

https://www.snp.org/policies/pb-what...ion-on-the-eu/

Quote:
What is the SNP’s position on the EU?
The SNP believe that EU membership delivers many social, economic and cultural benefits for individuals, business and communities across Scotland. We believe that the best way to build a more prosperous and equal Scotland is to be a full independent member of the EU.
If the Scots vote for independence, it'll be based on the SNP's policy. Or do you disagree with that?

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote