View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 21:08   #8434
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Sky had been lagging behind VM in the 'all in one place' offering for some time, but it's really going for it now as promoted here:

https://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sky-q/apps

VM need to make sure they don't fall behind. It's the big ones like Disney+ and Spotify that are the most obvious omissions.
VM used to have Spotify. I was under the impression it disappeared as the original Tivo couldn't cope with advances in the app, not meeting the requirements, and the V6 wasn't around then to my recollection.

I can't get it on my Roku for the same reason, though it's available on newer models.