Thread: General New price rises 2021!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 16:24   #56
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: New price rises 2021!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
My contract is up next month , I cannot get through to V M on the phone. I am paying £68 a month for Phone, broadband and the lowest package of TV. Is anyone paying less , Now they want £71 from Feb.
I rang early this morning. Currently paying £59 for 100 BB, full TV and unused free weekends landline phone (this was negotiated down from about £70 over the summer). Got offered £4 off for 6 months as an "auto" offer by the robot lady, accepted it but then got put in a queue anyhow !! Point is I got through no problem but the UK based adviser couldn't understand why I'd been put in a queue after accepting the offer. No sign of the discount yet so none the wiser if I've got it or not. Are you ringing from a mobile or VM landline ?
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote