Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 11:33   #2745
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

The Manchester Evening News has published an article to-day written by David Oliver who is an experienced NHS Consultant Physician and medical writer from Manchester.

Quote:
He has played a variety of national medical leadership and policy roles and has a weekly column in the British Medical Journal.

He currently manages Covid wards at a hospital in the south of England. Here, he takes on three arguments commonly made by 'lockdown sceptics' - arguments he says are undermining public safety.

It's quite a long article but having closely followed this thread from its first post through to the this morning's posts I I have a good idea which of oiur members will bother to read it and which will dismiss it immediatly because for various reasons they consider that what they are being told is either downright lies meant o scare the "poor gulible fools who cower away behind the barracades" or the "I know better than all the experts and I refuse to accept that there is a problem or worse still the " well if I don't actually know any one who died and everyone I know who got wasn't that ill" so why do I have follow any guidelines.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-who-19584621