Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 18:51   #2568
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

These are the guidlines for the new enhancement level four lockdown in Scotland from midnight to-night
Quote:
Quote:
The First Minister told the Scottish Parliament there will be a "legal requirement" for people to stay at home for the rest of the month.

She told ministers Covid-19 could overrun the NHS without immediate action.

Ms Sturgeon said: "It is no exaggeration to say that I am more concerned about the situation we face now than I have been at any time since March last year.In her statement, she outlined the current Tier 4 areas would receive a legal augmentation to their measures.

She said: “The decisions I am about to outline will apply to all parts of Scotland currently in level four - they are effectively an enhancement to level four.

“The island areas currently in level three will remain there for now.”
  • Stay at home with leaving only permitted for essential purposes and only leave for an essential purpose, ie for caring responsibilities or essential shopping
  • Work from home unless impossible
  • Businesses must do everything possible to allow work from home look at moving as much as possible to being done from home
  • Shileding people who cannot work from home shouldn't work at all If you are shielding and you cannot work from home, it is advised that you do not work at all
  • Outdoor gathering rules to change from six to two people from two households
  • No travel in or out of Scotland unless essential
  • No communal worship

Despite the new rules, people can still:
  • Exercise outdoor as much as they want
  • Attend a wedding (with a max personnel limit of 20)
  • Attend a funeral (with a max personnel limit of five)
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...s-Scotland-evg

Last edited by joglynne; 04-01-2021 at 18:54.