View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 18:54   #111
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I can't dispute whether you swear at work, or whether it's acceptable in your workplace, that's correct.
Thank you, that’s very gracious.

Quote:
I can however consider it completely irrelevant to the case at hand. You should write to that guy who resigned and see if it makes him think about it in a new light.
I don’t know why Sir Phillip “resigned”, he looks like a big boy, with over 30 years of experience. He also looks like ( and this absolutely my own opinion of which I have no factual basis) someone who is to getting his own way and spat his dummy out when he didn’t.

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Dare I suggest perhaps she was promoted beyond her capability
you could make that unsubstantiated assertion, you’re good at pointing them out.

Quote:
Why didn't you swear? Did you think it'd be considered unacceptable?
Nope.