View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 02:40   #85
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Because you seem to have every excuse under the sun.

The simple answer is leave VM. You've been told that for years. Yet it's like rinse and repeat in Richard world. You get bad service, you complain on here, people try to help, you throw every excuse back, your contract runs out and as if by magic, you get such a brilliant deal, better than anyone can get and you sign back up for another 12 months.

Though for reasons, I'll keep out of here, I personally can't believe some things that come out of your mouth.

What happened to the person you knew that was high up in VM?
I posted him a great offer for SKY in this very thread which he ignored so i'm calling bs on him.
Also i have a disability but i don't use it as an excuse or throw it around like he does.