View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 16:45   #30
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
I heard several times that Sky CS have a system where they can block certain numbers from calling in if they find that customer to be a problem customer. Has been abusive or maybe just a regular PIA, etc.

The problem customer only get directed to emails and web help - they will never speak to anyone direct anymore.

I know they do have different routing based on the number calling in - VIPs etc are given priority based on their telephone number.

Mayby VM have this too?

I had a few long delays at the start of the first lockdown - but nothing more than minutes since - even though the recorded message said they were very busy.
TBH is SKY ever blocked my number it'd be bye bye SKY, but then again i don't give them reason too i call around once every 18 months to renew contract etc.

Richard maybe try the cancellations department? Imo experience companies soon answer if they think you're leaving.