View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 20:19   #219
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2020 / 2021

yeah, this year has been the worst year since in about 30 years for cinema going for me. The only three new films I have been to see are 1917 (which was only for the Oscars), Onward and Tenet. I have also been to see Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Tenet. The last time I went to the cinema 6 times in a year must have been when I was 10 or younger. The sad thing is that I think this is going to roll well into next year and I don't see how the studios can keep pushing back films because as we have discussed previously, there are only so many new films you can push out in a given time period which people will go and see. Disney might want to hold onto the MCU films for massive releases at the cinema but I think they should take a serious look at putting Death on the Nile on Disney+. MGM even shopped No Time To Die for streaming but nobody wanted to cough up $600m for it.