View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 15:55   #4121
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit-Transitional Period Ends 31/12/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Source?
You silly billy you. One referendum, one general election, get Brexit done slogan, leave means leave ......

And before you say ‘nobody voted for x or y’ just accept that the majority of voters wanted to be fee of EU domination.

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
<snip>

I've heard BoJo will take another of his famous "Surrender Strolls" as he did with Leo Varadkar before signing the Withdrawal Agreement. This will see him agree to pretty much everything asked of him by the EU but he will fool his ever-diminishing fanbase that he's got a great deal.

(Snip)
Au contraire. He got the 4 year Stormont concession. That was good enough for me.

My advice is at your risk.