View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 00:09   #9989
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Clearly, you don’t buy the alternative view that Amazon’s last bid was a ‘toe in the water’ move. You have discounted that without explanation.
Well, no.

If that was the case they’d have won on the first round of bidding, possibly guaranteeing one game per week or at least one per month. Instead Scudamore went out in round 2 with the begging bowl for rights of no value to Sky or BT.

Quote:
You want an evidence based argument? Well let’s hear yours then, jfman.

I am not seeing anything in black or white, jfman,that’s how you seem to view everything. I fully accept I could be wrong. Nobody, but nobody can be 100% certain about the future. But you and some others seem determined to try to paint everything I say as being ‘predictions’ that I would die in a ditch to defend. I don’t. I’m just giving my opinion on how I see things developing.

This is a discussion forum, after all.
It is a discussion forum however it’s helpful if discussions are steered around actual events in actual reality, and not some fantasy that you envisage for the future.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote